Monday, March 20, 2006

Setting up...

Setting up another blog can really get in the way. Speak of why I deleted my 1st blog.. well, when I first started blogging because I was plainly bored. When parties, outings, work, play all seems so grey. Blogging seems to be a good idea (at least something different), after all, when do we ever pen down our thoughts since those diary days are gone. I have a great friend, Jove, who is an expert in blogging, shown me how to add on traffic tracking and image and the list goes on. Just happen this one fine day, i realised a misery reader who has been reading my blog and of cause i am not saying namesss this time round. So this particular incident has made me deleted the whole of my first blog. Sad to do so but cant be help as there's just too many entries to delete so.

Well Well guess thats a lesson...

Moral of the story:
don't be surprise and freak out

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]