Friday, March 24, 2006

Two mobiles within a year

Right right... is it only me who is having this "bad luck" thing with mobile? Ever since I lost my favorite mobile in demsey (was having some wine with some friends), I can't seems to find a phone that will last me for a year.

After the long crying of losing my favorite mobile, I bought a siemens 65 (i think) with my StarHub contract. That mobile is totally useless. Pictures sucks, soft ringing tones and the worse of all, the battery doesn’t even last me half a day. In 2 months time, I sold that phone away. (Only thing I like about this mobile is its colour: white)

Right after Kun bought me the Nokia 6260. Similar to the one I lose but with better functions. This phone have been with me for about half a year then it suddenly went crazy. Battery start heating up by itself and it drain all the battery life away. SOO... now I have a new phone again!

Sony Ericsson k750i, the feeling of using it feels alot better then a Nokia, user friendly too. Great picture quality, great battery life, loud ringing tones...hmm... in fact, I haven’t discover the bad side of it yet. So it's a highly recommended mobile for now with its price.

Comments:
BAH!! W550i better.. :P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]