Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sooner then I expected…

Wow its just 5+months away from my wedding. Time really flies. Been really busy during the holiday period.

I can’t wake up for service on Christmas Eve. I wake up at around 12+pm. I really had fun with my girls and their partners on our little private Christmas celebration. We had a group from M hotel, service is quite bad when I make my reservations but fortunately the room is surprisingly big and cozy with a nice sea view. Every one did our part by buying food and snacks. My job is to book the room and early check in and when they ask me to buy chips, I swing them off as I was too pissed off with the hotel’s service earlier on.

- Dine prepared mee hoon and wings (tasty), 1 Martell and mixers
- Joey fruits and chocolates, 1 red wine
- Lynn salad and Bernard self made sandwich (tasty)
- Myself, 3 wines and some extra snacks from home

Dine brought the Uno Jenga, its really fun. I have never try it in my life and its especially exciting to play when you had loads of drinks. Anyway it was a crazy night, I was sleeping in the toilet. When I wake up in the morning, I realize I have 6 bruises on my legs. +_+


Pot Luck just before New Year with the WoWers. I am glad that I met another brother in Christ playing WoW. Pot Luck ended up having too much food. Leon’s dog is very very cute and he even know how to play dead. Why my Ted so stupid? I really like Leon’s place, specially the living room’s concept. Clean cut yet modern. I am quite bias actually cause I am a fan of whites with orange and red plus lights with a mini cozy bar. Semi soundproof room for ktv session. My ideal place is similar to his.

During that week and today… I have been running back to the bridal shop several times, choosing gown and such. I have decided to just choose off the rack although my package is made to measure. Simply too lazy to think of the design and stuffs and I am quite happy with the gowns that I chosen there. Went to custom make my shoes too, and it cost me S170, according to my gfs, they say it’s quite reasonable. Oh well, anyway I can’t find a size 3 wedding shoe too. Zzzz….

Wedding draws near to date, more and more things are sitting sides getting ready to get settled. Still deciding on the honeymoon trip.

March driving test date, I told my teacher that I really don’t have confidence to pass. My driving sucks, especially turning right, always cut into another lane or too near to the right. My teacher has been pretty strict on me and always tab on my mistakes specially stop line, I always tend to forget to stop and just drive off without any cars on coming. And I also have problems cutting from right lane to left lane when its heavy traffic, the cars just won’t let me pass!!!!! I will just leave everything in His hands.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]