Thursday, November 23, 2006

Story of the develop photos auntie

Keep forgetting to bring the Hong Kong trip CD with me. Very much wanting to write down what I saw and experience before memories fade again.

I went to Jurong to develop the pictures I took in Hong Kong in CD form. Ask Kun to search for the Konica shop or Fuji shop because I never like Kodak even though their paper quality is better. Search for about half an hour or so, couldn’t find the shop I use to develop anymore and the next available one is Kodak. FINE.

Me: “Auntie, I want to develop photos.”
A: “Ok CD or thumb drive?”
Me: “CD. How much you charge per photo?”
A: “Standard lor, 30cents each.”
Me: “Where got so expensive one? I got 228 photos you know! You sure this is the price?”
A: “Ya everyone develop 30cents”
Me: “No lor, you don’t anyhow charge. I have so many photos, I am sure it can be done at a cheaper price lor. Last time I develop also not so expensive.”
A: “Other people develop 500 photos, we also charge 30cents”
Me: “So? That is other people. I never develop so expensive before lor.”
A: “No choice leh, standard one. I also cannot do much.”
Me: “I am only willing to develop one for 20cents lor. 30cents is too expensive lor. You want anot?”
A: “20cents ah? Cannot leh”
Me: “Ok lor then I don’t want. Anyhow charge 30cents”
A: “Wait wait, I call my boss.”
A: “Hello boss, 20cents each for 228 photos you want to do anot?”
A: “Eh girl, sat take ok?”
Me: “Sat no lah, where got work? Ask me come all the way again to take the photo. Fri ok?”
A: “ok”

So I save $22.80 for a short conversation.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]