Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Special love love and thanks thanks!

Special thanks to a lot of my friends who supported me by buying tickets and tours from me. I know many of my friends love me. Thank you all so much for supporting and also recommended more friends to buy from me. I really appreciate that you guys remember considering me when it comes to travel. Love love to all of you~~~~

Special love to my blood sister (who had recommended her boss to buy her Bangkok trip from me. And also her in laws group traveling)

Special love to Bernadine (who had purchase her Bangkok trip from me with her family and also help me distribute my name cards)

Special love to Yvonne (Bernadine recommendation, who had purchase a few tickets to Bangkok)

Special love to Lynn (endless group recommendation and also help me distribute my name cards)

Special love to Joey (who previously got conned by booking air tickets and hotel herself, who is SHOULD be going bkk with me this Dec)

Special love to Daniel (who always purchase his traveling tickets for his company trips)

Special love to Siong (who is going to purchase his China trip from me in Oct)

Special love to Lishan (who had purchase Phuket trip (with her boyfriend), whose brother is a frequent flyer and also purchase tickets to London (business class) for her parents from me)

Special love to Reuben (who had purchase Koh Samui air tickets and a domestic flight in USA from me)

Special love to Arpita (who is my colleague, going to Male this Sept)

Special love to Jolene (who had recommend to her colleague for flights to Australia)

Special love to Nicholas
(who is going to pass my name card to his company person in charge of travel)

Special love to those that I forget to mention here!!!!!

I know I don’t have many good friends, but I thank God that He sent all these people around me to support me. Many thanks to all who supported me and hope lovely people to continue supporting me! And recommend more friends to me!! Special love love!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]