Thursday, August 10, 2006

where is my flat tummy? sob...

If I were to say that I am fat, everyone laugh at me. Ok, I know I am damn slim or rather skinny but I am eating so much. I eat more then a normal guy. I just can’t resist food, keep eating and eating and eating and once I am hungry…I simple eat like I haven’t had food for 10years.

This is very bad. I can feel that my body is not burning as fast as before. I am getting FAT at the WRONG PLACES like my tummy. Omg, it just keep getting bigger and bigger. I feel miserable, my jeans are damn tight, and I can’t wear my mini skirts anymore they don’t fit anymore. Nowadays I have to wear decent, tops that cover my tummy unlike those days when I am so proud of my FLAT tummy. Help……..

Every night I am doing sit up, increase 2 sit up everytime. I need to look good on my wedding day, I know its still one year away BUT one year is not a long time!!! It’s going to be SO BUSY especially the house will take up a lot of time!!!! TUMMY PLEASE GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
Do sit-up lah gal.
 
ya lor =(

everynight doing sit up!!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]