Sunday, June 11, 2006

When destiny and wish collide

Here I am sitting by every monitor writing my destiny and wishes. Why does my heart sink when facing destiny? Helpless… I feel like bursting into tears. I can’t remember when is the last time feeling so helpless and sunken, perhaps my life style really change a lot or perhaps I am taking things too hard like I used to. Is it one of those depressions again? Still sitting here doing some soul searching, figuring. Rain didn’t make the day look groovy. Tired but unwilling to put everything aside. Is it time to give it all up? Am I the iceberg or have I sink into the waters before I could even swim? Have I really decided on what has been done? Or am I forcing myself all these while? Has everything been made prototype? Even the music seems so heavy today. Everything is so still. When will the entire running stop or must I wait till time stop? Is this another growing? Reflections reflections…I really need some now…I can’t sleep every night, thinking of where, when, what, why, how…skipping each reflects effect of one another and it only brings more thoughts. It won’t and will never end. Naked truths not with my naked eyes……..


Comments:
hey gal.. not only u.. i've encountered tat too.. *always*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]