Friday, May 26, 2006

The Da Vinci Code – UNTWISTED

I simple had no interest in this book. I read 3 pages and I stop at the earlier days. Hence went and watch the movie thinking it will just summarize the whole book for me and getting an idea on what on earth is this author trying to prove. The movie turn out to be a comedy for me but yet wasted my 2 hours of time on earth. Certain parts sound some untruth shots, which I find it hilarious on how he had come across such idea. By the way I got this link from my secondary school friend via email, hesitating for a few mins wondering if I should open up the link for its subject is “Davinci Code uncoded”. Well well… here is the link after opening up the mail and it really really come to my surprise that it was not what I imagine it to be. Good work done by whoever done this. There is certain questions post and it replied from the bible. JESUS LOVES US!!!!!
http://www.syfc.org.sg/events/dvc/cinema.html

Comments:
oh..was the movie really tat bad? I didn't managed to watch..time and again.. hehee
 
argh.. yes lovely.. the movie is really bad... better not to waste your time and money. if you really have interest.. i suggest a VCD.. not even DVD =P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]