Friday, April 28, 2006

Very sick

These few days are really very terrible for me. I feel like a zombie. Tuesday night fall sick, took some panadols hoping the next day after some sleep, fever will be gone but not only that it did not go away, it become worst. Cold become worse, fever then sore throat. Report for MC on Wednesday, went to see doctor, he say I caught a virus. Sighs, who in the hell got virus should stay at home and stop spreading to innocent people like me. Well well… rest one whole day on Wednesday, came Thursday, I am not recovering. I feel like dying. Can’t breath, can’t find the strength to walk or to stand. Sat in the shower. Drag myself to do everything, feels like I only have limited strength to spare. Today… feeling a lot better!!!! Sick is not a funny matter!!!!

Suppose to go Bernadine’s house tomorrow for some Japanese cooking and Sunday to wild wild wet. Part time maid is coming on Sunday 10am. There is a bit of crash, but I back off the www because I don’t wanna get another flu again. So best is to get some rest and stay indoor for a while. Instead of going to Bernadine’s place to cook, I suggest my gfs to come my place to mahjong instead. HEHEHE. Heard that this Joey just master it, so let her pay some lesson fees. =P

Comments:
Rest Rest rest and lotas rest gal!
 
Recovery recovery.. everyone is down..!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]