Friday, April 21, 2006

Preparation

Time really past so fast. Only realize it when I break the news of getting married soon (not very soon also). My brother’s wife already starts congratulating me, which I find it ridiculous. Well we never know what will happen between now to the actual day, maybe one of us drop out or whatever it’s going to be. So I really don’t see a point in congratulating me now.

Preparation of getting around it can really drain your time and energy away. Getting hotel quotes here and there etc. When my guest list only hits about 100pax, seems like it’s a fairly difficult choice. Only when upon look out, which made me realize how expensive a wedding can be. Sometimes I don’t feel very encourage to hold the wedding, as for now, I am counting loses on my banquet. How sad but true (certain extend). Actually plans was just to have a dinner buffet for the ROM to take place but, the cost of the buffet is not much different from a wedding banquet!

Went to look at some rings yesterday, as my girlfriend was commenting that my wedding rings are way too expensive. I know it’s the designer vs the non designer, but it’s a lifetime ring, I might just follow as planed. My ring alone will cost about $4,000 (to some its reasonable, to others its totally a waste of money), whereas with this amount I can get better diamonds at this Lee Hwa. The designs at Lee Hwa are not very fantastic, it didn’t catch my eye like the one I spotted years ago. Right, I think I should make a trip to really see my dream rings to calculate my loses again. =(

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]