Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Indian sweet

Pass Pass. Green container. Looks like some mint sweet. Today my sweet colleague, walk over to my desk at 2+pm telling me how much she is loving this Indian sweet and ask me to try. So without hesitation, took a little and put in straight into my mouth. Believe me, the “taste is like very Indian”. (No offence ok) It’s just like an Indian eating some Chinese sweet, they will go “taste very Chinese”, know what I mean? Well…obviously I can’t adapt to it in one sec, I have to drown the sweet in my mouth. In another hand, my colleague who is an Indian loves this sweet. Hmm… we all still love our race foodie don’t we?

Picture by: Sony Ericsson k750i at my colleague's desk

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]