Wednesday, May 10, 2006

3-hour lunch yesterday

My colleague and me can make the worse employee ever. Went Jurong East for lunch cause she drives and we are kinda sick of the foodie in Atrim. We went the kopitiam in Jurong East Entertainment Centre, the food there is not fantastic but still taste much better then the ones in International Business Park. After eating we went for some gummy candies that took us about 20mins, basically, we are just taking our own sweet time. We went to the bank and walk around then I decided to go popular bookstore as I keep forgetting to buy white board markers. On the way there, I walk into a hair accessories shop to look for some clips and got myself a funny looking clip. It looks ugly by itself, but after trying it on my hair, it kinda suits me. Obviously, when two ladies are looking at clips, it takes forever! Anyway, so after spending a long time in that shop, we decided to stay objective: head to popular. Bought 45 dollars worth of stationeries. During the whole process, its so funny that my colleague and me keep reminding ourselves to stay objective and well… we all know its just too easy to get distracted along the way.

Perhaps this speaks about life, objective: Jesus, along the way too many distractions.

Comments:
hey dearie.. moi n jaime gg to give u something new but do not put it on ur blog. will email u. thanks!!(",)
 
HEHEHE.. sure!!!~~
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]