Friday, June 09, 2006

Check up due

Its finally Friday and rainy. Hmmm… I never like rainy days even thought it will be cool to be sleeping at home. You can't do your laundry, everything around you is wet, and all you can do is stay indoors and more indoors. Had a terrible headache yesterday, this problem always hang around me. First it starts with a slight headache, then slowly it became worse then gastric, after that I start vomit. Sounds like I have been poison or something, but well, I am quite used to this sickness routine and of cause even thought then, I won’t want it to happen so often. Just last night I took 2 panadol extra and my flu medicine given by my doctor, and I had a good sleep with my 2 new kittens watching me. (this picture is taken by dine where she spotted them selling in another outlet) =P I woke up late this morning, about 8.20am, lazing and tossing around and finally manage to get my ass up working towards shower. Slowly the pain in my tummy is getting worse, it must have been the medicine last night that is causing me gastric this morning. Couldn’t take it anymore, took antacid. Argh, I really hate this medicine routine, it’s like a whole cycle of encountering side effects of one another.

Tomorrow morning I will be having my general check up. Well I haven’t had myself “checked” before so God bless me. It’s quite irritating that I must stop having food and water after 10pm the night before (which is tonight). ZZZ… so I guess I better sleep at 10pm, if not I will real hungry at night and then I can’t sleep with an empty tummy. Argh, I just wanna get this all done once and for all!!!!! At the same time, of cause I am quite worried about my health but I should leave everything in His hands. Easy said then done. Aiya just pray and God knows what to do!! Anyway its all pre plan, so what’s the point of worrying outcome? But then again, I still worry. GOD PLEASE GUIDE ME and FREE ME FROM ALL STRESS AND WORRIES!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]