Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A few updates

So happy that my Amex gold card is finally here. A lot of us are quite against Amex, because it’s not very worldwide. Unfortunately, I will be using it for getting krisflyers mileages. Well quite happy about it because for the past many years, I have been using DBS debit card which I think its more then enough for me. You don’t owe the bank anything yet you can use it like a credit card, only thing is that, it does not have this point systems whereby I can link this up with that to get some freebies. Like many thinking that having a credit card is a WOW thing, factually I personally think having a debit card is a WOW thing because credit limit is base on your savings. Lets say you have 30k in your bank, so your credit limit for your debit card is 30k, instead of the double salary credit limit. Alright guess from now on, I will have to try to use my Amex more often so that I don’t lose out on any mileages. Or will there be anyone whois kind enough to sponsor my trip every year? *fat hope*

Right… I came back from Bangkok again. This trip is solely showing my parents around. Tiring trip, didn’t enjoy much, after all I am just there to be so call “tour guide”. But still I get to do some shopping and top up my miserable wardrobe. Can’t believe that my sister has been pestering me to go again in Dec. Gosh… God knows how many times I have gone Bangkok!!!!

Hmmm… made a new pair of glasses before I went Bangkok in Causeway Point. (transition lens – meaning it will automatically transform into sunglass when in contact with UV rays). Something new, plastic flame, red.


Hmmm… I look like an obasan (おばさん)… hmmm… no comments…



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]