Thursday, July 13, 2006

My dear Raisin

My dear Raisin, had pass away last night. She is very black and brown on her paws and around her eyes. At times she is very notti, kicking all her paper litter out and sometimes turn over her new hay basket. Sometimes she will rest her front hands on the hay basket to reach higher. She loves vegetable stick (her fav snack), that little stick on second floor. She is picky with her food all because of us and she will pick out those nuts and fruits and leave the rest sitting there. Her fav in the food tray is the dried banana. She likes to push that wooden ball I bought for her. This is her new cage, her old cage is too small for her and she simply loves it. When she is still staying at her old cage, she will try to come out, hate to go back and sometimes she will try to escape and hide under the table or sofa (biting wire). Now with the cage, when i bring her out, she will try to run back in her cage and refuse to come out. I build that second panel for her. At first she wasn't sure what it was for, until i bring her up and put her fav snack on top and as time pass by, it became her relaxing corner. The green tray is the second tray I bought for her, the first one was an orange but it was too small for her. Raisin is alot happier with this cage and became friendly to me. She will sniff my hand and fingers, the first time she bite me. I was very angry cause she thinks that my finger is her food. After that I close the cage door very loud and hit the cage, and scold her, SO NOTTI. After that, she never bite me anymore. She sniff and lick my hand and fingers then to her bowl of foodie. Whereas, she still continue biting Kun's finger. Everytime I wanna walk to my room, i will pass by Raisin and she will come forward. And sometimes i will disturb her by spraying some water on her, she got angry and face her back towards me. After a few sayang on her head, she is a happy bunny again. Good bye my dear Raisin, I will miss you~

Comments:
Awwww!!!!! I like Raisin's colour. Anyway, hope you pass the driving test soon, girl :)

jamie
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]