Monday, October 08, 2007

Driving & Events

Finally pass my driving licence on Friday~ I am learning how to park without poles. I must be extra careful with my licence, its only 12 points! I always find that driving at high speed is very dangerous, be it an experience driver or not. I bet that you won’t be able to brake in time IF something happen. If you are lucky, you get away with just paying money, but what if you paid with your life, your passenger’s life, or any part of your body? Value your life~

Nowadays I am trying to catch up with my friends because I went “hiding” for too long. HAHA. Actually I think I am just spending too much time at home. Way too much… 6days a week mainly because I am too lazy!!! Suddenly I feel like going clubbing! When I say clubbing, I mean club… not sit still on a table to chit chat, play five ten and all kinda stupid games you can think of. Its pretty obvious that I am not talking about a pub when most people sit there and do nothing other then drowning yourself. Haha. Is that even call enjoyment?

Most importantly~~~ DON’T drink and drive~~~

Next weekend hopefully we could go prawn fishing~ its going to be fun, I haven’t tried it tho.

Comments:
enjoy ur new skill!

I'm confident in you!

GANBATTE NE!

^0^
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]