Monday, April 30, 2007

Sentosa, Bikini, Photo selection

I have been really very very busy... so... I combined a few things together...

Sentosa outing with Lynn and Joey

Joey's shoe
Sentosa has changed so much ever since 2 years back. I remember Sentosa as semi commercial beach but now... its a full time commercial beach. With lounge, loud music, beers... its becoming like a mini theme park with the clubbers culture. *Shrugz*

We had lunch in that Cafe. Food is not bad but there is room for improvement. Price is slighly on the high side but its affortable. Main is about 20 odd. After that we had a beer... its too hot!

Went to re-select my wedding cards and Lynn accompanied. Then we went to cityhall to do some shopping and I ended up with TWO new bikinis... hahaha. Billabong and the yellow one is from Robinson! Billabong cost $79.90. Yellow cost $53.00 after a 10% discount (reason given: 10% discount on all woman items). HURHUR. Lynn was going crazy that time because she bought a bikini at a much higher price in the earlier days.

Wedding Photos Selection

Again.. Lynn accompanied. If not for her help I think I can't help but select all. We ate in Bugis, some chinese food...the food there is not bad just that limited choices. So we reach the bridal shop at 8.15pm... we finish everything at 1.15am..don't ask why in the hell we finish so late. I got panda eyes the next day to work. Same goes to Lynn. Ke Lian de Lynn. I selected 60photos...don't ask me why too... I choose 100+ at the start. +_+


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]