Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Kjoy & The Yoghurt Bar...










During MSN...

ќяίѕτάŁ™ ィホウ i jz wanna dive myself with more work...like i say not knowing is bliss says:
i finish my nasi lemak liao
now i staring at my bar...
i feel like eating it...

кύи™ & ќяίѕτάŁ™ says:
Oo don't eat it first
wait till 4pm then eat

ќяίѕτάŁ™ ィホウ how do u resist a yoghurt bar?! say:
i keep thinking how good it taste

кύи™ & ќяίѕτάŁ™ says:
resist the temptation for awhile more
eat it about 2 hours later bah kk, let ur nasi lemak digest first

ќяίѕτάŁ™ ィホウ how do u resist a yoghurt bar when its right infront of me?!?! *SCREAM* says:
I WANNA EATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

кύи™ & ќяίѕτάŁ™ says:
kk eat bah

Comments:
my bar is still sitting here!!
 
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 different bars!!! share share timeeeee
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]