Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Driving test date

I am afraid that I can’t pass. After so long of practicing, I still don’t have the confident. 3 more lessons to my test date, hopefully I will improve more.

Fortunately I have a very good teacher, he kept pin pointing my bad habits and make me practice my weak points. In hokkien terms, we call it sabo. I am so glad that he did, usually I will tell him what I can’t do.

The very next moment, I will be driving the most difficult route, making the most difficult turns, cutting lanes at the busiest roads and the steepest slope.

I love to overdo things, even checking blind spots. I check 3 times, before turn, turning into the lane and while turning. Of cause if I pass my test, I won’t be overdoing it. I am just learning on how to pass.

Although my teacher thinks that I will pass…but I still worry. +_+ And he did warn me to stay calm and not panic. Shall pray and pray and pray!

So if anyone needs a private teacher for learning how to drive, I don’t mind recommending.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]