Friday, February 16, 2007

Wedding shoes

They called me and told me that its ready to collect yesterday, and so I went and was caught in a traffic jam at Keppel Road for half an hour. That’s fine. Thinking that everything will be fine and one lesser thing to worry about, I was so wrong…

Yes I custom make my shoes! Cost me SG$170.00. The first look on my shoes, they look gorgeous!!!! Then I tried it on, I couldn’t fully test the comfort on my left foot because of the bloody blister! That’s fine, my left foot will do the job.

So, comfort level is fine but when I look at the mirror, something is not right about it. The design just looks weird, they, at first insist it’s the right design. I know it’s the right design and I choose it but the design is alittle “OFF”. After comparing my shoe and the actually design, they finally got my point.

Now they have to redo my shoes. I don’t know why that I have a feeling to give them more time to do my shoes. Still recall that I told my girlfriends, I should give them more time, if anything cocks up, and I still have a month for them. Lucky I still have a month to spare!

Bleahhh its so troublesome that I have to go back to International Plaza again. Parking is damn expensive man!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]