Thursday, January 25, 2007

Glad for intention and real

One of my lovely girls, Lynn, wanted to check out New Creation after a short conversation. I wonder why she wanted to though, maybe this is part of His plan. Lynn asks me what will the topic be? I told her, you won’t know, sometimes the Pastor won’t know either until the very morning. So excited about it, I think I just miss The Word too much but thank God for daily devotion from the new website. Now I can at least read and receive at the right time.

The tight and busy schedule didn’t spare me even after church service. Have to explore some “land” in Singapore for my outdoor shooting. Personally I like desert, but closest I can find is a construction site. Isn’t that the place with most sandy stuffs?

Hehe… I know I have to drop that idea so I think I am going for some with rocks. Like huge dusty rocks with some dry grass or greens, and with a sunset. I don’t mind a old rotting ship by the bay too.

Ok get to work get to work!! You little worm…

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]