Friday, March 09, 2007

Wedding shoes PART II

Sign…I went to collect my shoes once again. The new design looks weird and it is not as comfortable as the first pair. I don’t know why, partly it is because of the platform and it is very tight at the front. Causing my big toe some pain with the gap (design). So all and all I decided to take back the old design.

The right pair (the one that I am choosing) is the first pair. The left pair is the redo pair. Didn’t really like the second pair design too, it just doesn’t look like a shoe somehow hahaha. Although the cross design is showing now…but…I don’t like it. I am quite upset cause they cannot do the design on a size 2, it just look odd. The design itself on a size 6 looks really stunning.

I am changing the beads. So they have to re-sew them. Instead of going sideways, I am doing a V-shape. Will post the picture once I collect them on Saturday.

One thing good about the this shop is that they will redo your shoes until you are satisfied with it. I think thats pretty good service.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]