Monday, March 12, 2007

Food tasting

Brother invited me and mk for his wedding food tasting. Chinese fine dining. Food is served per portion to each individual, I think it’s more hygienic and guest doesn’t have to “snatch” food. HEHEHE. The food is delicious!!!!!!!!! I will get to eat it again 2 weeks later. MUAHAHAHA.

It is @ the esplanade, my humble house. The place has very nice ambiance and a nice seaview overlooking the CBD.

Its been a long time since I stepped into esplanade, I think the feel of it have changed, the outdoor concept now feels like HongKong. Nevertheless the exciting unique kind of music a few bands played, I really hope I can just sit down to enjoy the music and joy with the crowd. I feel so difficult to express nowadays.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]