Friday, March 30, 2007

Weekend burn

My schedule is so tight. After work I will have to head down to my bridal shop for my final fit, trial make up.

Tomorrow I have to wake up at 7am, it’s my brother’s wedding!
2.30pm, I have to head down to my hairstylist to do my hair then I head for dinner.

Tuesday I have to do up my nail art. Thursday, photo shooting. I still have to head down to the hotel again sometime next week. I need a clone!!!

Recently there are a lot of “high blood pressure” matters to settle. What do I mean by “high blood pressure”? Matters that will make you blow your top off!! I am blessed to have good girlfriends around me. Help me settle things here and there. If not I think I will do the escape thingie, like sleeping non-stop. Either that or I will flare up at every single thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]