Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Uninvited guestssssss

13th July 2007

This is my hens night and it’s suppose to be a bbq! I checked the whole of Singapore and everywhere else chalet is full except for east coast chalet. It used to be my favourite but not anymore….

I am like a little girl, I like cycling, bbqing… this kinda teenager gathering shite. Maybe I didn’t have much of these events last time so I specially requested for chalet bbq on my hens night instead of those typical club/pub drinking and flirting with guys. And I can’t live with THE GUILT if you ask me to freaking go kiss/hug another guy…

So I called up to book the chalet and realise that they have this combo package (2 nights) and its only SGD100.00 extra for addition night. I mean why not? Seems like deal and I went for it… so the 1st night 12th July 2007, me and mk invited the guildies. We didn’t pay for the food since I already pay for the chalet. It’s SGD10.00 each only anyway.

I reach there about 3+pm. So rented a bicycle for fun and I went breathless after half an hour. Some weak crap yea! I know! I tired cycling to the carpark to help them to ferry some food over but someone “stole” my job! I ended up walking back +_+

Bbq start @ 6pm. Some of them mj-ing, nuaing, bbqing. Towards the night, there were COCKROACHESSSS! It scared the shite outa me and I decided to not stay there for the night. Des and Seyhan said that they will help me stay put and some others companied (mikage, TT, Sham, Hexor, PHM, Ploomp)Awwwwwwww so sweettttttttttttttt of them!!!!!!!!!

During that night, me and lynn keep thinking of what we can do… we ended up booking a hotel room in Pan Pac. Well quite blessed I could say! Most hotels in Singapore are full on standard rooms and we got Pan Pac at a reasonable rate.

The next day about 9+am, we reach the chalet again and we demanded a refund. So we did and get.

BAD EXPERIENCE!!! And SO UNHYGIENIC!!!! And this is @ EAST COAST CHALET!

Labels:


Comments:
Muahahaha~~

U still have the photo of that burnt roach's corpse?

Hehe..
 
dont even remind me of that picture.. until now i still didnt see it.. MUHAHAHHAA
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]