Wednesday, October 31, 2007

my lovely four leaf clover keychain

I bought 2 four leaf clover keychains for my inlaw's birthday. Then MK commented "how come never buy for him?" So I drop by the mall the next day, thinking that maybe I should buy it for him afterall. I was taking my own sweet time to pick a nice keychain design with a nice four leaf clover. I ended up buying 2 same keychains for him and myself but of course with a four leaf clover.

It's weird how I ended up buying one for myself because I am not one of those who believe in "luck", I believe in how Jesus love me. Well I buy it not because of the so call luck... but I just find the leaf so amazingly beautiful.. each keychain or whatever they put it into comes with a uniquely leaf and it comes with a cert!

I just can't stand the beautifulness of the leaf!!! The green...it's so natural (the salesperson mention that it will turn yellow, when I heard that, it just amaze me even more)...sooooo am I another step to nature or destroying nature? HAHA

Perhaps if they put a mini flower into it, I would love it too. I can imagine that this could potentially be my new collection hobby (anyway I am a fanatic keychain collector) and how it's going to burn my pocket.

Altho I have tons of keychains (I don't just buy/collect any random keychains), and with 3 bunch of keys (God knows where they come from), I have been using only one keychain (the other 2 bunch of keys are only in a typical simple key-ring) and it happen to be one of my fav! Tiffany key-ring!!!!!! (bought it like donkey years back..5-6 years?) It cost me a fortunate!! S120.00 +_+

Anyway the so called genuine four leaf clover keychain/pedant/whatever doesn't come cheap, with so called SILVER or whatever they wanna claim it to be. Its just NOT CHEAP. Ok it's cheaper then my tiff but stillllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......... OH MINE I am so addicted to the leaf... the colours... the uniqueness... the shape of each leaf... the size... arghhhhhhhhh its just the combination of everything.......... I just can't get enough of it. Is this good or bad to be so in love with it? baaaaaaaaa


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]