Thursday, January 03, 2008

Merry Christmas 2007~

One of my besties wedding! So tired!! Christmas eve I was prawn fishing til 2+am.. slept at only 3+am and I have to wakie at 5.30am to prepare then I head off to Lynn's place for her wedding. We are sooooo tired... anyway it was fun~ Asking the boys to wear the pongpong skirt and the "ka chang pu teh" bra. The boys are having so much FUN with the bra which somehow seems disgusting LOL. This is bernard's house void-deck. Finally finish with tea session..going to hotel~~~

Finish our long make up at the hotel from 3.30pm onwards til 6pm. Thank God for the make up to cover our sleepy eyes!
Last min request to do a march in before the couple march in~~
Poor bride cried her eyes out!
The drinking lasted until 7.30am. I was dead on the bed by 2+am. LOL

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]