Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Liz Claiborne & ME~

I have been REAL BUSY but I still manage to pamper myself with a small gift. My lovely Liz Claiborne wallet. I bought it in vivo with lynn + cousin. Just couldn't resist it and not only that...I need a new wallet. Mk know that I love this wallet very much so he decided to pay for me =P free wallettttttttttttttttttttttttt~~~~

Chinese New Year is around the corner and I only manage to get a dress and a top. Thats all!!! Don't forget about the angbaos that we are giving~~ its a blessing to be able to give~~!!! I am happy~~~ Some friends even tell me that "first year of marriage is excuse for giving", I think that is just so crap~ I mean its really nothing harming giving angbaos but of coz it can be quite painful when you really count how much you are giving. Still I feel good giving even tho the amount is huge. Like I always say... its a blessing to be able to give~~

Well angbaos aside...a new look for the start for both new year 2008 and chinese new year 2008~~ GONG XI FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA CAI CAI CAI CAI CAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~

Ok... Some already know that I have balloted and choosen a flat... but that its on my next post, so I am not going to touch on this for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]